Marquees for School Covid Testing
Marquees for School COVID-19 Testing
Following the government announcement that schools and colleges must carry out mass COVID-19 testing from January the 4th 2021, headteachers and staff are left with many issues to address including the problem of where this testing should be carried out.
The NHS Test and Trace documentation regarding the COVID-19 National Testing Programmes includes some key requirements:
• “Test site flooring must be non-porous”
• “Test site must be well lit and have good airflow”
• “One-way direction of travel for test subjects. If not possible, enough room should be provided for test subjects to exit room whilst maintaining social distance”
• “Clear division between swabbing and processing area”
We can provide marquee structures that are ideal for the task. The challenges include ensuring the right level of ventilation despite the winter weather, providing the necessary flooring, and sometimes needing to build in restricted spaces. Fews have the experience to overcome such issues with technical expertise, and can offer such options as:
- PVC sided tents for building in tight, awkward spaces
- Hard walls for ease of cleaning and sanitisation
- Commercial grade vinyl flooring
- Wind rated and snow loaded to BS6399
- Easy to partition to create discrete areas
- Can be erected on almost any surface including concrete, tarmac and grass
- Lighting, heating and air-conditioning
- Each structure can be stand-alone or connected to another building
- Bespoke access ramps
- Fast installation
Why Choose Fews as your supplier for emergency temporary buildings?
Unparalleled levels of service
We allocate dedicated project managers to each enquiry, ensuring continuity in communication and information. They follow through from initial enquiry to final build, including being on-site to make sure that your requirements are delivered precisely and on time.
Extensive experience in delivering emergency temporary buildings and structures
For over 20 years we have been providing structures to the public and private sectors. We have a deep understanding of the market sectors we operate in, saving time and money for our clients.
Highest quality structures
Constructed from anodised aluminium and other high quality materials, our temporary buildings are resistant to wind, snow and rain, and are designed to last many years in such conditions. We use specialist enhanced PVC, insulated sandwich slabs, aluminium profiles and fire galvanised steel connection and assembly components to ensure we provide safe, durable, resistant structures.
Maintaining high professional standards is fundamental to the Fews approach. We have many health and safety, process and environmental accreditations including CHAS, SafeContractor, Constructionline Silver, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
Contact Matt Porter or Barny Jones on 01527 821789
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For out of hours emergencies call:
Ian Few 07976 693430
Matt Porter 07759 444933