Non-Insulated Structure for Menzies Distribution
Menzies Distribution required a non-insulated structure at a site in Banbury. The structure was to be used as a wash bay for high vehicles to reverse into.
The 5 metre x 12 metre temporary building was fitted with trapezoidal non-insulated steel sheet walling and non-insulated PVC roof covers.
A 5 metre leg was required to accommodate the height of the vehicles and we fitted a 4.8m wide x 4.4m height roller shutter door with manual operation.
For personnel access we fitted a single steel door with emergency push crash bar.
We fitted a distribution board for the washing equipment and external floodlights and dock lights.
- Clearspan Aluminium Frame Structure, 5m Wide x 12m Long Structure
with 5m Side Height
- Chemical Anchors into Existing Concrete Base
- Steel Gutters & Downpipes to Side Elevations
- TRANSLUCENT Non-Insulated PVC Roof Covers – Silver
- Trapezoidal Non-Insulated Steel Sheet Walling – GreySingle Personnel Door c/w Emergency Push Crash Bar
- 4.8m W x 4.4m H Roller Shutter Door with Manual Operation
- Wind Speed 28m/s (When Fully Enclosed)
- Snow Load: 50kg/m2; EN13782 for temporary structures