Election Marquees & Tents
Do you require a temporary marquee structure to use as a polling station or vote counting space?
Fews have low cost temporary marquee structures, ready to install depending on your requirement, which offer the following features:
- Can be installed on hard standing concrete, tarmac, gravel or grass
- Any size available from 3 metre to 25 metre widths
- Can be free-standing or connected to existing buildings
- Various flooring options available from boards, simple non-porous plastic to commercial grade non-slip vinyl flooring
- Power, lighting & heating options available
- Furniture and voting booths can be supplied
- All wind tested and snow loaded to BS6399
- Socially-distanced layouts
- Free quotes and site visits
We provide ready to use, turnkey solutions which can be built in any size. Our temporary buildings are fit for purpose and suitable for use through the winter months. Through the use of flat insulated wall panels without linings, all surfaces, including floors, are easy to clean to comply with strict Covid-19 guidelines.
We can offer a variety of floor coverings such as industrial grade carpets and non-slip vinyl flooring. Our well trained teams can provide a very fast turnaround from initial request through to final build, and we offer advice and support through the whole process.
First Class Service
We are leading providers of temporary buildings. Our professional reputation is built on three key pillars; safe and speedy construction, total reliability regarding on-time delivery, and a laser-focus on customer satisfaction.
Our design and planning process is detailed, meticulous, and uses state of the art design software. The many hours spent are rewarded by seamless delivery and construction phases, ensuring timely completion.
High Quality Products
Using only the finest quality stock and latest techniques, our highly skilled teams are constantly seeking to push the boundaries of what is possible in the delivery of temporary buildings.
Our accreditations, such as ISO 9001, ISO14001, Cyber Essentials, CHAS and Safe Contractor are all in place, so we meet regulatory requirements.